- July 2021.The Everest Education Foundation was founded in the State of Texas.
- Sept. 2021. The first board meeting was held.
- Nov. 2021. The first round of call-for-application was made.
- Dec. 2021. The winners of the first round of call-for-application were announced.
- Mar. 2022. The IRS approved Everest Education Foundation as a tax-exempt 503c(3) organization.
- July 2022. Midterm reports of the scholars were received, reviewed and approved by the board.
- July. 2022. The 2022 board meeting was held.
- Sept. 2022. The second round of call-for-application was made.